Thanksgiving and Christmas is around the corner. Its the best time for people to get stuffed, eat tons of food, share happy times with love ones and travel.
Stay warm for the holidays and wear warm clothes. Beat this cold weather!.
As for my plans, Thanksgiving Day, I will be attending the Sacramento Hmong New Year at Cal Expo. On Black Friday- I will be on the road traveling to Crescent City. Visit my parents and join the Crescent City Hmong new year there. Come back Sunday and work Monday!. phew- A lot of driving. 7 hours there, and 7 hours back. ahh- So not looking forward to it.
But PHOTOS will be taken, of course. I'll have Mr. C (My Canon) With me throughout the trip. Lets hope I get some good shop.
Christmas, my sister and BIL from Seattle are visiting. So will be spending time with them. Mother is not coming down to Fresno- so I'll probably attend the first day- since I don't think I can get the days off at work.
Ohhh- and a little update... Two of my bosses got fired. It was devastating due to the fact that We, as coworkers LOVED them. We go to them for guidance. They're not our bosses but more like our mentor. Its so sad to see them go like that. And with very little explanation. I'm sure there are more reasons behind it than what they tell us- but hey--- what can we do? We're just small fries in this big Corp. Lets hope that the new boss will be just as nice- or even NICER?!. Fingers cross*
Alright; I'm signing off. I'll leave you all with a favorite song of mine..
Nciam Cev by Luj Yaj. I listen to this song 2 days straight when I was going through a depressing stage. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment