Saturday, November 12, 2011

Teasers for Revived.

Hi guys!!. So- I had a photo session with a local fashion designer yesterday and it went GREAT!. The model was also very humbled and easy to work with. Shes super tall- esp for a Hmong girl. :D I'm soo jealous of her height!!. Two more inches- thats all I ask for!. *prays* All kiddings aside- the teaser photos is actually for a Fashion Show that will take place in Fresno this upcoming December. REVIVED!!.
Tons of artists/designers and models. Can't  top that right? And all in all- it'll be during the annual Hmong Festival New Year!. Talk about major exposures right?!!. I'm excited to see all the great fashion- yet due to my family being in town and busy working schedule, I don't think I'll be there- so if any of you who are planning to attend, please do take tons of photos.

Anyways- the designer is Sendy. Model is Bao Lor and yours truly; as the photographer. Heres a few picture below. :) Enjoy.




2 comments: