Monday, August 15, 2011

WGM: YongSeo couple.

Ahhhh; So I finally finished their show. I LOVED it. Its soo cute- and after watching all the episodes, I feel like their feelings for one another is sincere and very genuine. Like every squealing school girl fan out there- I really do with they will date in real life. LOL Its just one of those shows where you just watch and can't help but smile every minute one says something cute or funny. And major KUDOS to Yonghwa for being such a character that he is. He's definitely different from the characters he plays.

They really do compliment one another and very compatible. So to YongSeo, FIGHTING!!. I'm sure a lot of us are rooting for you two to hook up. :)

Save Minhuk for me. HAR HAR HAR!! <3

Oh; in case anyone is wondering where to watch it, here is the link:
http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2010/10/seohyun-and-yonghwa-we-got-married.html


No comments:

Post a Comment