(Late blog due to no internet.. But Enjoy!!. )
Hi bloggers. So, today’s blog will be about the one and only Yonghwa from Korean band CN Blue. As you know, I’m currently watching Heartstrings (I’m a fan of Park Shin Hye, and fell in love with both of their character in You’re Beautiful, so this Heartstrings is actually an icing on the cake. Oweeee!. ) and while anticipating for the new episode to air and subbed each week, a friend recommended me to watch “We Got Married” as he is paired up to SNSD: SeoHyun. I gotta say- first watching them, they were a very awkward couple. But as time progresses, they’re soo cute. Due to my recent move, roomies and I haven’t got internet at our new place yet.. Hopefully soon? *fingers cross*
Hi bloggers. So, today’s blog will be about the one and only Yonghwa from Korean band CN Blue. As you know, I’m currently watching Heartstrings (I’m a fan of Park Shin Hye, and fell in love with both of their character in You’re Beautiful, so this Heartstrings is actually an icing on the cake. Oweeee!. ) and while anticipating for the new episode to air and subbed each week, a friend recommended me to watch “We Got Married” as he is paired up to SNSD: SeoHyun. I gotta say- first watching them, they were a very awkward couple. But as time progresses, they’re soo cute. Due to my recent move, roomies and I haven’t got internet at our new place yet.. Hopefully soon? *fingers cross*
Buttt- anywhoo- Yonghwa, *melts* he always seems to play the mellow, serious type- but when you watch WGM, he’s actually quite funny and talkative. Another thing I like about him is his music. Its very much different from BB and the others I listen to. I actually like the jazz-y, blues touch to it. And they ARE an instrument playing band instead of just a BOY band. Yay, more kudos to them!. Ahh.
Anyhoo- by the time I actually copy and paste this blog onto my blog page, HS will probably be finished. Ah; reminds me- Ill probably order the boxset. J Yay- My collection is expanding!.
On the other note- I’m currently watching Mike He and Cyndi Wang’s “Love keeps going” and Rainie’s “Drunken to Love You”
LKG- in my opinion is actually better than DTLY.. At first, I was totally hooked on DTLY due to Rainie’s cheerful mood and who can deny her leading man? xD But after a while- it got very boring to the point where I keep pausing and do other things. As for LKG, it’s the normal “Mike-He-drama” where he plays the bad guy turn good. At lease he isn’t torturing the leading lady like in DBSY, right?!. Haha.
OOOH- and on the other neck of the woods, I been reading Fairy Tail. One thing about me that I don’t usually TELL people, is that I am a VERY big Anime fan. J I actually grew up watching more Japanese animation than Idol drama. I guess age must play a part in it. But yes!!. One of my Yang brother, ET actually introduced me to it. No- more like “READ it Sis.. You’ll LOVE IT” I told him I’ll give it a try- and wad-da-ya-know, I LOVED it. Its sorta like Naruto, in a way where their comrades is their strength. But I noticed that out of all the people Natsu and the gang has fought, no one actually dies. They never killed anyone but they always make their enemy realize the GOOD in life and turns them into allies.
I’ll definitely keep up with the Anime because I want to know if Natsu will ever find his adopted parent, which is a Dragon.
Alright- Enough update about me for now. As you can tell, my time is consumed by watching Dramas, reading Mangas and packing and unpacking!. Ahhh- The life of a Misfit. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment