Now that I watched all 15 episodes, I have nothing else to look forward too. Overall, its a good drama. If you're into the whole lovey dovey cutesy kinda drama. Honestly- the character wasn't very well built due to the fact that they switch directors.. and the story was switched due to Park Shinhye's car accidently and I guess also due to bad weather- but other than that, I like it.
I'm a big fan of Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa, so just watching them makes up for all the voids. :)
Also- I do like the fact that the climax is all in the beginning (Lee shin falling in love w/ the professor, all the bickering, cat and mouse game) and onward they just focus on their musical and the love relationship.
(Yeah; not much of a review, but I would recommend it for those who just want are looking for something cute to watch)

No comments:
Post a Comment