So, the Sister was telling me about product that I should try since I'm always out late. I like to go out to the clubs here and there.. She suggested I get the Urban Decay All Nighter. Its a make up setter that suppose to leave my makeup flawless even after a night of major sweating.
So since Roomie and I were at the mall, I decided to buy a small traveling size spray for $10 bucks. That night, after my normal make up routine, I decided to test it out. I was telling Kauyee about it and she too, tried it.
After a good nights with the girl, we both came back home and found that our makeup was still the same as when we left for the club. So, I guess this product does work. I guess the bigger bottle is a little more pricey. I'm not quite sure how much- but most likely it'll be around $30 bucks?

No comments:
Post a Comment