Friday, April 15, 2011

Random ranting.

I guess a part of me still have hope that one day you’ll come back to me. But what good will it do then? What is done, is done, right? Though; your being has been demolished from my universe- once in a while you run through my mind. Like vivid dreams of the dead in which we cannot make any sense of. One dimension to another, we try to put together the scenes in our head to make some sense out of it. To only find it very…. Troublesome. These fleeting thoughts, these wishful thinking are nothing but… wishful thinking. To have them appear in front of us with open arms welcoming us back into his embrace… Not going to happen.
I come to a conclusion that maybe you still have the better part of me. Maybe it is the reason why it is so hard to open up to others. Maybe you’re the reason why I made it so hard for others to come into my life. I spent most of my time wondering what kind of affect you had on me. Haven’t I suffered enough? In the end, I realized that it wasn’t you- it was me all along. You threw me out a long time ago. It was I- who held on to these meaningless dreams hoping that you’ll return to my side. Taking me back to the times when everything was good, everything was alright.. Everything was just you and I. I’m a little selfish, aren’t I?

2 comments:

  1. LOVES THIS VERY MUCH. But, Amy? The one perosn who seems to fierce and good without, someone, use to be with someone?
    I love your writings, anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay to feel vulnerable sometimes. We're all human. We're all full of mix emotions. :)

    ReplyDelete