Saturday, April 9, 2011

1-a-day Vitamins.

So, yesterday was my first day taking these Women 1-a-Day Vitamin tablets and I must say- working out was so much easier. Usually when I run on the treadmill, I'll run for at lease 7 minutes and I'll get super tired, I'll be out of breath and my shin will hurt as if its going to be torn off. But yesterday- I was running for 15 minutes straight without slowing down or resting or to catch my breath. I even try running at a faster pace!!.

Amazing. I hope its the Vitamins because I haven't done anything that is different. I'm pretty self motivated to work out now since I can work out for a longer period of time and not feel out of energy. At this rate, I'll be getting the beach body soon! *Fingers cross*

here is a "before" photo.. Will be updating "after" photo when I see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment