Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Making of: Papaya Salad

So, today will be a little different. One of my favorite dishes I loveeee to eat. Its easy and simple. You just need the right ingredient. I haven't blogged for a while, so since I was making dinner, and had a lot of time to kill waiting for the broiled pork chop, I decided to take photos of everything and decides to blog about it.

Note: Many people have different ways of making it. This is MY way. So please don't tell me that I'm making it wrong or incorrect. I have made it this way for a very long time, and it taste good to me. :)


First thing first; You'll need a green un-riped papaya.

Shred it.




Then you'll need one of these..


put the chilli peppers and garlic in.. add salt.. (depending on how much you like it to be spicy... I usually put 2 Thai chilli pepper and a clover of garlic) 

 Add sliced tomatoes. I usually like Roman Tomatoes.. (**I think what it is called??)
Add sugar..
Next; you'll need THESE!!. The most important ingredient to bring out the flavor.
Crab paste.. Tamarind Concentrate and Shrimp paste.



Shrimp paste amount. (Use more or less depending on the shredded amount... of papaya)
Crab paste
Tamarind paste. ..

Add LIME, Fish Sauce and Peanut... Also, add a little water...


Mix everything together.. .


Once its all mix, add the shredded papayas.




Mix throughly.. and serve!!

:) Enjoy

Easy steps to follow for those who don't know what to put in. :)
Hope it helps. Thanks for reading!!. Enjoy..

Xoxo,

Misfit Yash

2 comments:

  1. I just wanna let you know I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger AWARD! =) Check out the link to the award here: http://sphlovescosmetics.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-bloggers-award.html
    SPHLOVESCOSMETICS

    ReplyDelete