Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Days of Prison Break and TOP

Okay, I guess I must be the only one who's friggin late on this- but------- I LOVE PRISON BREAK!!! Wentworth Miller who plays Micheal Scotfield is one gorgeous man!. Drools* But I must say- he does portray his character fairly well. Smart, clever and handsome. Beauty and brain = a very dangerous mix. Currently- I'm on season 2, episode 11. Sadly- stupid me read all the summary so I already know the ending. :( I couldn't resist. I tried. But I will try to finish all the seasons even though I know how it'll end. =[





Moving on to music wise- right now Big Bang's T.O.P's Song "Oh Mom" is currently on repeat. I swear- they should let this man sing more on the tracks. Who cares if its autotuned- I'll listen to his deep sexy voice any way. <333333. I guess what I love about this song is that- Its different from the normal songs that Big Bang will sing. Its a little more on the dark/rock side. And I guess people on Youtube says that this song was actually for a decease Fan?? Not sure, so don't take my words for it.. but I love the song. So much emotions, I can feel the chills crawling upon my skin when I first listen to it. Its probably one of his BEST songs, IMO. You can def. feel what he is going through in his voice even though I might not know the actual lyrics. <3TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment