So, I finally received my tax refund back. And I am EXCITED!. I can't wait to go spend spend spend. But knowing me, I need to be saving for the future car.
Tomorrow, I'm also shopping for a perfect dress for my 24th birthday and accessories for the upcoming self port. :) I still have not test out my strobe lights to its full potential, so I'll be doing that Sunday. What I hate most about it is not having a seperate room for my equipiment. Therefore, I keep on having to tear the BG down and put them back up when I want to shoot. Boo hoo!. Oh wells.
I'm actually a little excited. I guess you can say it'll be an inspired piece and it happen to go GREAT with Valentines which is around the corner. Photos from the self port will be posted as soon as the images are done.
No comments:
Post a Comment