Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Decisions, decisions.

Choosing a tattoo is harder than I thought. Usually- I'm spontanous about these sort of things. I'm more of the type who thinks and do. If i ponder on it for a while, I end up backing out. But this time, I'm doing it forsure. Its another tattoo for my 24th birthday. A little older, a little more wiser? Eh?

Well, this is something I wanted. For two years now, you can say. I hope that it'll look as good as I imagine it to be. I hope that I will not be disappointed.. more so, regret it. =0

Thanks to Michelle Phan and the many boring hours of being home alone on the weekend- I come across one of her youtube videos. Extra Virgin Olive Oil for eye makeup removal. Roomie, brother and I went to Walmart earlier and I decided to buy a tiny bottle to test it out. To my surprised- it worked like a charm. Just dab a little on a cotton pad and viola!.
Quantity and inexpensive!.
My cellphone headphones finally came in. It took about 2 weeks. The seller is from the US? WTF, if I was to order from China, it woulda take less time than that. I was a little disappointed.
Then again- I got it for really cheap, so I guess I can't  complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment