Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shopping.

Kauyee and I spent over 2+ hours at Arden Mall earlier and I finally found a dress for my birthday. Its simple, and it does not hug every inch of my body which is what I was going for.I seriously need to lose weight or tone up, but I'm so lazy. I wish I have the motivation to hit the gym every day for at lease 2 hrs but the most I usually do is run/walk on the treadmill for 30 mins and do about 15 mins of arm work out. sigh* I love food too much to go on a diet, which sucks. I'm such a picky eater.

Anyways, back on topic-
VS bras are soooo damn expensive. I swear- this is the most expensive bra I ever bought. $60 friggin dollars for a friggin bra!. Are you f'ing kidding me? If the damn dress wasn't strapless and I am not in need of a strapless bra- I woulda never bought it. Oh wells, girls told me its a good investment. :) We shall see. har har har*  I didnt shop for accessories. By the time I found my dress and walk around the whole 2 story mall, I was drained. I was going to take photos of the times I bought- but I'm far to lazy. Maybe tomorrow or so.?
We'll see.

I set up an appointment for my tattoo. Eeeek!!!. Its now or never!. Whoot hoo. I'm kind of excited.
And most definitely photos will be posted once the tat is done.

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow! i love reading aboout this stuff!

    ReplyDelete