Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Specs!.

After two years, I finally got myself new glasses. I can't believe that I went from a -1.50 to a -2.0. 8[

Which is kind of sad because coming  from a small town where you do not need to read street signs to a city where you constantly have to look for street signs and exits- my vision has gotten worst!.
But anywhoo, these glasses are super cute!. I loved them.

Driving home from the doc's office was sort of... weird? I thought that I was going super slow until I look at my speedometer and I realize that I was a few MPH shy from hitting 80 on the 65. =0
I guess with the new glasses, everything is crystal clear and things are not blurry around me as to when wearing older glasses, the sides are blurry and it gives off the impression that I'm going very fast. =/
All and all- I'm glad I made it home safely. thanks to GPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment