Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh no?

Ever thought that you have done something right, to only be the wrong thing to do at the end? I guess- I thought I did the right thing by helping out a friend who was in pain. Thought- I knew that this was a little iffy on my part, since I had nothing to lose- Sure, why not right?

Well, I guess this friend is still utterly in love with his ex to the point where he still want to work things out with her. WTF right? When certain games are played to make her mad/jealous, when you're in rage of what happen between you two- and when you snapped back into reality- you realized that what you did was wrong? Yes- you are as pathetic as she was. You are as immature as it was. You two are perfect for one another. No wonder you two cant live without each other, and no wonder you two play selfish mindless games with one another.Sorry honey, but when I play game, I don't play half ass. I go the full yard. Either break it or make it on your part.

Though I know that I am wrong on my part for going along in this- let me make it right for you two sick love puppies.
Consider it as me taking the damn bullet for you.
Consider this as me doing you and fulfilling your wishes in your favor.


Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

This was the "Twice".

They say, sometimes two people from different world will only get along due to common enemy. So let me BE that enemy.

I'm not that b|tch..
I'm THE b|tch.

Good f'in' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment