Sunday, February 6, 2011

Naruto.

I always had a soft spot for Naruto. Maybe because I started watching this Anime since 2003. So I sort of protect it and watch it grow as if it was something I cherish. Once in a while when I'm bored, I will re-watch it from episode 1. I love the fact that as Naruto gain more and more episodes, you can definilty see him grow strong and stronger. Thought it is only Anime, there are people out there that can relate it to real life. I love his "Ninja ways" I love the fact that he cherish his friends around him. And always wanting to do the right thing even if it means that he has to go through all the hardship. He is just like every other kid out there who wants to be something. He wants to have meaning in his life. He is just.. like .. us. :)

Growing up, I spend most of my time watching different animes. I guess you can say- they were my first love. LOL.
Now that I've grown pass that age, I switched over to Asian Idol Dramas, but I still keep up with the Naruto Mangas since I feel like I've known the characters for a long time.
I hope that at the end- it does not disappoint me. :)


Xoxo, Misfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment