Last weekend was my birthday weekend!. Horray- for I turn 24. In the Hmong culture, I would be considered an old maiden, but in American culture, I am still very young!.
I had a blast. After work, I got my 2nd tattoo done!. Getting inked on the shoulder blade is by farrrrrr more painful than the one on my neck when I got it done at age 19. I got a Hmong symbol. Usually, this is a original Hmong cross stitching that Hmong ladies will embroid on clothes etc. For me, this tattoo represents my culture, my roots and my tradition. I'm one proud Hmong-er. LOL.
Anyways- After getting my tattoo, I met up with my friends whom traveled 5 hours + (due to snow) to join me for the weekend. We got ready and went to a local club. Had a GREAT time. GREAT company. Puked my lungs out. Ahhhhh.. But it was worth it. No hang overs, no shitty feeling.
Saturday- got ready and took off to San Francisco. Toured China Town, went on a 2 hr cruise on the White and Red Fleet. It was the first time- and honestly- I was expecting more out of it. =/
After that- got ready and hit a local club. Got lost on the way- but we got there in time and had a blast. Didn't stay that long. The crew that we were with was drunk, and had to leave. It was worth it. There were only about 9 of us, but we had fun. A small circle of friends. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment