Monday, February 28, 2011

Anger.

Ever had the feeling of being pissy and moody for no apparent reason? And you just swiftly to cut the closest encounter that comes your way? Well, I guess that is me for today. I don’t know what has triggered this bitchy mood of mine- but I find myself being mad at the sister for no apparent reason. I know she meant well and cause no harm- yet I still find myself offended by what she say. Maybe I, myself know that I’m trying as hard as I can to help out the parents- yet I’m going on being unrecognized for what I’m doing. You see, I am the type of person who gives and expects nothing in return.. who hates to ask for help- and if I do, I make sure I compensated their time and effort.
Its just one of those days I guess. Where everything that comes at me triggers some sort fiber of hatred within me. Is this the devil coming back out to play? Am I flirting with danger again? Or maybe, I been too nice for too long and all these dark aura that was caged inside me is leaking out little by little?
Sometimes, I really hate myself. I give in too easily. Sometimes- I wish I was more  stubborn and not let people slide soo much. But what I did, attacking with no motive is wrong on my part. She’ll get over it- for she is family.
I just really, really hate myself right now. For all the little things that I dislike about myself- my anger and temper is probably the worst.  

***

On a different note, I'm stuck on this song. A friend of mine introduced me to it earlier today and it has been on repeat since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment