I guess I should update. I don't even know if anyone reads my Blogspot- but I guess this will be more like a journal.
Well- Where should I start? Umm.
I actually cannot believe that half a year has gone by since the day Boyfriend asked me out. LOL <3 I'm surprised we actually stuck it out thus far. He is wonderful. Maybe a little too perfect - and that is what I am afraid of. He is definetly a hopeless romantic. He remembers things well. He taught me to appreciate flowers. I never really cared for flowers until he came along. He sends me flower once a month. I guess honeymoon stages do last longer when the distance between us is greater. (he lives in Mn, I live in CA)
17 days in counting until I get to see his handsome face again. We are planning to go to the Happiest place on earth. Disneyland. Since Disneyworld is a little too far for us - Disneyland is the next best place. I guess there is stil a kid in each of us. <3
Distance sucks sometimes. We can't do what "normal" couples can do. Going out to eat with friends and family.. or attending birthday parties together. But when we do manage to see each other - it is just US. No one else. I guess in a way it is good. We are both very busy with work.. and when we do take a weeks worth of vacation for each other- its totally worth it.
Sometimes he drives me crazy - and sometimes he annoys the heck out of me but when he stop texting, stop calling or stop annoying me - i find myself missing him. I guess i really do admire this man.
I miss you - and I cannot wait to see you. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment