Sunday, June 16, 2013

Amy's Photography

Ooooh - I guess here is another entry.

I been doing "Photoshoots" lately. I had the chance to work with my twin cousins. Sandy and Wendy. Both at different time since one lives in GA now and the other one lives in Sac. Both gorgeous girls.

Can you even tell them apart? :P

heheh

Wendy's shoot.


Here's a few from Sandy's maternity shoot. <3 





I wish my desktop was "calibrated" because I seriously had to check my ipad/note2 to see if the color is good. 

I just recently downloaded LIGHTROOM, so hopefully I'll get the hangs of that soon. Supposedly, editing colors in lightroom is more easier. but I guess we shall see. 

(All photos are copyrighted by Amy'sPhotography. Please do not edit or crop in any way) 

For more photos or booking, please contact me through FB or on here.
www.facebook.com/misfityashandphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment