Thursday, June 7, 2012

BB!! BB!! BB!!

BB! BB! BB!!.
As annoyed as I am w/ the Garnier BB cream commercial, I went out and bought myself the Garnier BB cream.
The packaging is so much bigger than Asian BB cream. And another good thing is that its cheap. I got mine at Target for under $15 bucks.
I decided to buy it in the Med/dark due to the fact that summer is around the corner and I know that by then I’ll need a darker foundation/bb cream because most Asian brands- the colors are light and fair.

When I first apply it on, it felt like I’m putting clay on my skin because its so dark compare to my skin color. But since it has a yellow tone, once I blend it in and let it sink into my skin- it blends beautifully. It gives off a shine or … dewy look. And since I don’t like the ‘dewy’ look because it make me feel like my oil is super greasy- I top it off w/ mineral powder foundation. The good thing about this BB cream is that it does not look cakey or flakes off. I can wear it throughout the whole  day without having to fix my makeup. And if you know me, I’m super lazy to touch up my makeup.

Would I recommend it? Yes- to those who want a cheap but good foundation. Something that I can wear and not feel like I’ve caked my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment