Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Job Position.

So, after a year and so many months of working the front desk, I finally decided to move on and asked the boss for a new job position. And since working at the front desk, I never see any forms or get hands on work, training on the new position is quite hard. There is so much I need to confirm. So many steps to follow that I'm actually getting frustrated. Or maybe its because I'm actually "working" and challenging myself. I guess its been a while since I actually consider "working" so therefore this frustrated me because I feel like I didn't have enough time to train myself. And they just throw me out there. I only had 3 hours of training and they expect me to do it all on my own.. I guess tomorrow will be a new day. Lets hope that my brain will be able to hold everything in. Or- take GREAT notes. *Prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment