Someone says that my photos of myself look fearless. Honestly- that is a compliment because I don't feel like I'm the girlie type who's clothes in her closet is pink and colorful.. Whos accessories are rainbows and butterflies. Don't get me wrong- I love the color pink. But I just look better in dark color since I'm so light skinned. And I'm more into solid colors rather than designs or patterns.
I guess, I'm not afraid to be different. I'm not afraid to make people second guest me. I'm not afraid to be myself. As much as I complain about my weight, as much as I am insecure about acne, blemish, the way I blink, the way I walk, the way I dress, the way I studdar, I still think that the best way to handle anything is confidence. One of my friend said to me when I was complaining about my weight is that, for me not to even worry about it. If I can still go clubbing and reject guys left and right, then I must be doing something right.
I swear, most time- I have "F*ck off" on my forehead. I feel like people always think that I'm mad, but really- thats just how I am. HAHA :)
No comments:
Post a Comment