Thursday, June 16, 2011

Show me the moneeeeyyy!!

I swear, I never really been stressed out in my life about money. Maybe its because I always seem to get by or have extra cash just for leisure spending. Well, all of that went out the window when I found Zoid(My car). Zoid is seriously draining every penny out of my wallet. I mean, I needed it to get around- Yes. But damnnnn. I hate not having money. I mean, I’m not broke… I just don’t like the fact now I have to worry about how much I have in my account, or how I can’t spend it on this because I need to pay for that. I use to spend without thinking.. buy things without realizing that I don’t need it. Now, I have to really watch what I am spending on and what is priority.

Ahhh- And my credit card is not too happy with me. I mean, spending wise, it is- but as the numbers keep going up up up, it just added that much more stress to me. =/ So far, its only $800 on the CC, but still- I always pay on time and I always pay the full amount. I guess I’ll have to make monthly payment from here on out until I actually pay this off. Sigh* I need a higher paying job. =/

2 comments:

  1. Money is also my prblem now. Gooshh. Need to work now. :/ oh, your blog's nice. Followed you BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah; money is always in issue!. Working is good- but not good when you're not living w/ parents. Everything is on you-solely.

    Hehe, Thanks for following, hon.

    xoxo. Misfit

    ReplyDelete