Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a hectic weekend. First off, 101 was closed, so GPS told us to take 36. Bad idea. The road was so bad and curvy that half way through, I had to stop the car and step out to get fresh air. I was feeling super nauseous and I feel like if I don't control my breathing and my thinking then I'll puke any second. Luckily- we made it to Eureka alive!!!.

Though; it was a sucessful drive to Eureka and Crescent City, we failed at surprising Nuly at the party. But its okay. The fact is that we were there for her. So, happy birthday, Nuly.

The drive back was a little better. Didn't take the 36 back. Instead we took the 299. Which was still as curvy but not as bad at 36. Thank goodness!!.

Enough for tonight. I'm super tired and my vision is getting blurrier as we speak! ahhh!. Good night. Workin' early tomorrow!.

No comments:

Post a Comment