So, I finally received my K- pallete one day tattoo eye pencil liner and liquid liner today!. Horray. I’m excited to try it out because I haven’t found an eye liner for my under eye that will stay on for the whole day without smudging. Everyone’s been raving about this pencil liner, so I thought that I’ll give it a try and see how it is.
Packaging wise, eh- so-so. Its not over the top cute or fancy like Korean brand make up case/bottle/packaging, but its okay. Never judge a book by its cover, right?
The actual black LINER itself is tiny.. and the amount is small. Its less than 1 inch. If this liner does not stay on all day like how it claims to be, I probably won’t purchase it in the future due to its little amount. I rather stick w/ Revlon Color Stay, the ones I’m using now and it only cost me half of what I paid for for the 1-Day Tattoo pencil liner. We shall see. Dun dun dun!!
As for the Liquid liner, I been needing a new liquid liner so I though I’ll give it a try. I’m happy with the Maybelline liquid liner and Stiletto liner that I have right now.


http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-oreal-Liquid-Eyeliner-690-Carbon-Black-Lineur-Intense-Felt-Tip-.05-Fl-Oz/10314113
ReplyDeleteYou should try this. I have this one and it stays just as long as the maybelline one. This one goes on really dark though. So, you might want to try.
Oh; nice!. The ones I use stays on the upper lid too, but I'm looking for a pencil liner for the under eye. But I'l most def. check out that one.
ReplyDeletehahah I missed that part. I don't know. All the liners I've used for under eyes have always smudged :( sorry I can't help you with that.
ReplyDeleteBut what I use a kohl liner from Rimmel and I pat it with black eyeshadow but it always smudges.
GOOD LUCK!