Monday, February 14, 2011

Blink blink... *blank*

I guess I’m content with life to the point where I cannot write anything anymore. Come to think about it- my mind has been blank for quite a while. Maybe I’m losing my touch. Maybe I’m not an emotional wreck like I was before and go on a rampage venting about life, bishing and cussing at things.  I find myself zoning out. Though I try hard to focus and actually try writing, my mind seems to wander off on its own. I guess I am at a point in my life when I appreciate everything around me. There isn’t too much at stake to sacrifice for, there isn’t much on the line.
I mean, I don’t ask for much. I’m a very simple girl with a simple mind who just want to live a simple life. And right now, my life is simple. I have great friends, I have families who loves me for who I am. I’m content with myself- for the most part. Weight is still an issue- but I’m not overly obsessive with it. I eat what I want, I work out when I can and I’m not depress about it.. not to the extreme.

Work seems to be the best place for me to write what is on my mind. Due to the fact that here, I can concentrate. When I’m at home- my mind wanders and I can’t seem to keep my head in one direction.  Like how people sing in the shower, I tend to think a lot more. Honestly- I don’t even know what I think about. They wander in all different directions. Life, work, friends, worries, the past.. etc.. ahhh- Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment