It was so hard to see him leave. To see him walk away moving further and further from me and then finally disappear into the dark windows. They say that departing is the hardest thing when you're in a long distance relationship. But I think the person who actually HAVE to go back to his home will have it harder than the person who he visits.
I didn't think that with him being here for just a week will make me miss him. Though I had to work 8-5, M-Th - he was there to pick me up, bring me lunch, cook for me and even clean my car. In my head I'm thinking "ahhh, so this is how it feels to have a boyfriend...." I'm sad to see him go - but excited for the next time I get to see him.
Until then...
xoxo. IMY.

No comments:
Post a Comment