Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter Amor

Hurrrrm, where to start?
:)

Fluttering of the hearts, butterflies, ecstatic feelings.. Its been a wonderful weekend. I took some time off and really enjoyed myself. This is the first time I took a whole week off instead of just taking days off here and there.
Went to Tahoe for the FIRST time. Honestly- it will probably be better during the summer time. Since its winter, the lake is empty. Very pretty still- but COLD. I guess it has it's perks. The snow is beautiful. I recommend taking someone with you to give you body heat.
We stayed at MontBleu. Pretty. Right off the strip so therefore you can walk to the plaza. Tourist attraction. We spent most of the time eating Thai Food and random restaurants on the plaza. Didn't get a  chance to go snow boarding or skiing. For they weren't open yet. But its fine- i'm not a great boarder or skiier, so it doesn't matter. We were there to sight see- so we did just that. On our last day there, we manage to go hiking. The view is gorgeous!. Not sure which park/camp site it was- but definitely worth it at the very top.
Will post up photos later. I'm too tired at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment