Monday, November 5, 2012

Big Bang Fever!!

So, last weekend was the big bang concert in LA. All i can say was that it was FANTASTIC BABY!!!. 

Sorry if I been spamming w/ all my Big Bang stuff. Obviously I'm still having Big Bang Fever!. I can't believe they are literally 6 feet away from me!!!. and when taeyang was body rollin' in front of me and biting his lips, OMG!!.~ TOP's photos does him no justice. Because he is soo much more handsome!. LOVE LOVE Seungri and Daesung!. Such great fan service! and GD, OMG- He got swaggg!!!. I can't believe that its all over. It felt so surreal!!. 
All of them have this seductive look to them where they just kinda look at you and you literally melt!!. wahhh! ♥ The ladies that went with me are frickin' awesome. We all didn't know each other- met each other for the first time and bonded so quickly!. My adopted sisters!! ♥ Next year, we'll have to do it again!!!.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment