If one day you come upon this blog, you’ll know.
I spilled out my heart. It’s not like I’m expecting
to date you or anything. I just wanted to know your feelings so
therefore I’ll know how to handle mine. Is that so much to ask for?
Distance is a big factor. That- I know. And having feeling
for someone you never met is foolish. But, you can’t help what the
heart feels. I never expected anything from you in the beginning but to
be there- to fill in the void. To have someone to converse with, to have
someone to talk to and share my day, my weeks
with. And you were doing fine until I mentioned that I like you.
Darling, liking someone doesn’t mean that we want
you. I like you for your honesty. I like you for what you want to do
with yourself. I like you for having a goal in life. I like you for your
sarcasm. I like you for your personality. Don’t
get me wrong- there are things that I despise about you- but I over
looked that because I know that everyone has flaws.
I didn’t know that mentioning the words “I like
you” will drive you away. Maybe if I would of worded differently- maybe
if I was to say it at a different time- it would have been different.
But I feel like if you didn’t “like me” you wouldn’t
spend so much time texting me back throughout your days. You wouldn’t
spend countless hours on the phone with me late at night when you have
things you have to do the next day.
So, sorry if I was the first one to mention it. But
I’m not sorry for liking you. Life is all about trial and error.
Telling you was a trial. But receiving silence from your end was an
error. I guess it’s back to the lab again for me. But
don’t pity me. For I know I will be fine. And yes- I did mention for
you not to fall for me – but I say that to everyone I encounter. If
anything, it came from “A walk to remember.” I don’t think you
comprehend me well enough.
So, all in all- instead of me keep saying sorry-
for I hate that stupid word…. Thank you. For the little time we had. It
was fun. And I wish you nothing but the best in the future. I hope that
one day you’ll find someone to fill in that
void. Or- better yet- I hope that one day someone who you “like” will
do the same thing you did to me.
There- I let it all out. I’ve fallen before and this time – it is no different. So I’ll be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment