Though I made some bad choices growing up- I'm glad that I've done what I did back then. I'm glad that it made me a better person. If life was trail and error, then I must have done something right. I'm glad that I've taken the right path and didn't fall into the depths of the pit where I can not return back to.
Looking back, I seem to be selfish- but its because I know that this is benefits my life. I'm glad that I made the choices I've made. I'm grateful to have such supportive parents to let me live my own life and make my own choices. Look, Mommy and Daddy, my hair may be mutliple colors at different times, but I never did anything to disrespect your guys in any way. I'm grateful for my siblings for always making life a challenge. though we may fuss and we might fight- at the end of the day- we are still there for one another. To not fight one another's battle, but to tend the wounds of the broken. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment