Friday, March 23, 2012

3lab perfecf cleansing foam.

So I received a full size bottle with my glam bag and decided to give it a try since my facewash was out. And since its basically free, why not right?  On amazon, this cleanser ranged anywhere from $30-$50 bucks.
I don't think its consider a 'foam' form. More like a cream? With little beads that dissolve with water. I been using every night for about 2 weeks now and I can definitely see clearer skin. I don't have the perfect skin. I break out and since im super white my blemishes are very visible. But since I been washing my face with this, I noticed that my popes on my cheeks and nose are less visible.
It also leave you skin squeaky clean. :)
Will I buy it in the future?  Yes. Its definitely a PLUS in my book considering the fact that I have super sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment