You came into our lives with such great energy and we welcome you with open arms. You made us and gave us a routine to live by. First thing we do in the morning and the last thing we do at night is to check up on you. First thing I come home to is to see you. You were the greatest- you were the best. Your time with us was short. Time with you was warm and you gave us so much joy. I fell in love with you the first time I bugged the shit out of you to come and play with you from your nap. Though you were tired from the long car ride to your new home, and as curious as you can be of me, you welcome me with open arms. You're such a clumsy little fuzz ball yet soooo lovable. I'm soo sad to see you gone. I'm so sad that you won't be in our daily routine but I know that where you are, its a better place for you. Curse those who did not raise you well before us. Curse those filthy creature who didn't gave you the shots. The times with you was precious. Definitely puppy love. Thanks for those wonderful memories. Thanks for showing us how to lose someone so dear. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the temporary love.
Rest in peace, little guy. You're very much missed, Spark.

what a cutie! he looks almost unreal. so sorry for your loss :( losing pets are never easy...
ReplyDelete