I have all these things I want to write about- yet nothing I type down makes sense. I feel like I can no longer put these feelings into words. Or yet- in a form that I, myself can actually read and understand. Maybe this would be a super long run-on sentence in which I do not know where to end a sentence nor know where to put a comma or maybe even an exclamation mark somewhere along these spaces between the letters. Maybe I'm not even making sense as we speak and I'm just writing down things that comes to mind or maybe I'm just too d;djf;dlfjdf;ldsfj at the moment to think.
There are reasons why people in the past stays in the past. We put them there for a reason right? If so- why do we find it comforting when they come running back? Why do we find ourselves forgiving them and what they did to us when we do not deserve how they treated us? Its a question that I've yet to find an answer to. Maybe I'm too nice- or maybe I'm to naive-
Maybe I'm just over thinking the situation.
lj;dlfj;fldjfsd;lfjsf; slfj f;lsj;dl -- see I told you this blog will not make sense. Ugh. I guess this is good night.
Over and out.
Love,
Me.
huh? so why dont you just act it out instead of saying what you want to say but cant say
ReplyDelete