Monday, May 16, 2011

Inuyasha v. Holy Pearl.

Ever since I've lay eyes on Inuyasha, I been in LOVE ever since. I guess it was back in HS for me?? Not sure- but it had been a while. I never finished the Anime, but I did finish the manga!. Or- at lease read the ending of it <3

Anywayyyyys-- If you happen to LOVE Inuyasha like I do, then you might want to check out "The Holy Pearl". Its Chinese drama starring Gillian Cheng. The storyline is similar to Inuyasha. How a girl transcends time and how she was a reincarnation of a Priestess. Went back into time and help searched for the jewels in which she broke.

All in all- the story is pretty much from the Anime with a few new character here and there to make the story flows a little more better since "live actions" are limited to as what Anime, drawing and a creative mind can do. It actually took me a while to get into the Drama due to the fact that it was very slow in the beginining. Honestly- I was about to give up on episode 2 because it was lagging majorrrrrr!! But I stuck with it because I get to compare and figure out who the characters were from the series and the anime.
Currently- I'm on episode 24, and will be on this episode for a while since there is no subtitles yet. :( Sorta want to see how the endings would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment