Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Working out.

Friday will mark my one week of working out and watching what I eat. I look no different. Why can't things like this just happen over night? Though- I have been hitting the gym almost every night and working out my arms, abs, muffin tops and running.
My runnings been getting better. I don't stop quite as often as I use to now and I can feel the fat between my upper thighs shrinking. My legs are closer to not touching one another. HAHA!!

I still lack the "eating right" part. I can't help it. Working 8-5 every day, and driving 20 mins to work, I have no time to pack or eat healthy. I rely on fast food during my lunch break. I know- its bad. I been cutting back a lot though. And SODAS!!! Omg, I'm such a soda junkie before. One soda per two days or so is REALLY good in my book!.

Keep fighting, Amy. Aza!!!

Aside from working out, I been watching a lot of movies. I am #4, Hall Pass, Paul, Just Go with It, Drive Angry.. etc..
Thank goodness for boolegged version. I can enjoy these in the comfort of my own home!. whoot hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment