So, I finally received my Likas Papaya skin whiting herbal soap today. I didn’t want to go out and search every Asian store in Sacramento, so I did it the easy and most convenient way. Ordering online. It’s been about a week and a few days and I finally got them. I’m excited because I been hearing a lot of good things about it. As far as whitening goes, I don’t think my face needs a whole lot- maybe for lighting blemish scars and things like that. I read that it is also very good for toning up your skin. Which is great. I’ll probably put a bar in the shower and keep a bar at my sink in case I want to wash my face with it.
My purpose for this “whitening” soap is not for my face, but for my underarms. I know, it’s disgusting and it makes me not want to wear short sleeves or tanks. It’s not all that bad- it’s not DARK DARK, but it is a shade darker than the rest of my skin. I want to try and lighten it so that I won’t be so self conscience. And since summer in Sacramento gets up to at least 100 degrees in some days, I’ll be mostly in shorts and tanks. Let’s hope this works. Usually- I don’t do reviews or hauls, but- why not? Maybe some of you readers will find this helpful.
Wish me luck. ;]

No comments:
Post a Comment