Sunday, January 30, 2011

So- Hmong

So Hmong T-shirt. I actually fell in love with the shirt when I saw it on one of my friend's display. She was wearing it and I thought it looked super cool. So I decided to get one.
Since photography is a hobby and a past time of mine, the creator of the T-shirt asked if I can take photos for him wearing the shirts and let him use the photos to promote the T-shirt.

Who can deny that right?
I loved it.
White is never a favorite color of mine- so I decided to get it in black. And besides, it makes me look thinner. =P

Thank goodness for Softbox and white bg, the photos actually came out pretty well. I did not have to photoshop out the back ground.
Yay me!. :)
For those who are interested in purchasing So-Hmong T-shirts, do check his Facebook which I will link below for more details.
facebook.com/tsho.hmoob

Xoxo, Misfit--

2 comments:

  1. OMG..I want one. :) Just because you look so hot in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalia, you're so cute. Yes, you should get one. They're really cheap too. :P

    ReplyDelete